Returns and Refund Policy
All the flowers we use to make your order are carefully selected and prioritized based on freshness and quality.
With the appropriate level of care, flower arrangements should last approximately 5-10 days, depending on the different variety of flowers that you choose.
Fresh flowers are a living matter and require simple care to prolong their beauty.
We welcome your questions and will be delighted to assist you.
Please follow these general flower care steps to ensure your flowers lasts longer.
1. For bouquet style arrangements, recut the stems of flowers as soon as possible to reopen any blocked stems to allow the flowers to drink easier.
2. For boxed flower arrangements, check the water level in the bowl and top up the water when low.
3. Change the water every second day, keep water in the vase clear and clean.
4. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight and away from drought like air conditioning.
If your flowers have not lasted more than 3 days, and we are satisfied that you have performed the steps in the above care instructions, we will arrange a replacement for you at no charge.
We will require you to send us images of the flowers and the location where the flowers were positioned.
For quality control, we may require to collect the original flowers at the time your replacement flowers are delivered.
You can contact us anytime to discuss any details you may have.
- If you decide to cancel your order 48 hours before the requested delivery date, we will refund 50% of the order value.
- If you cancel your order less than 48 hours before the delivery date, we cannot offer a refund.
- Please note refunds can only be made to the same credit card used to make the original purchase.